Admissions open for the academic year 2019-20
ADMISSIONS TO CLASSES IX & X
FOR ADMISSION TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED CLASSES, PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO THE SCHOOL AT email@example.com MENTIONING ENTIRE STUDENT DETAILS WITH CURRENT AND PREVIOUS YEAR'S MARKSHEETS
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
• Online Form to be duly filled by the Applicant only after reading all the Rules & Regulations. Kindly fill in the entire form, each field is compulsory.
• Kindly check the age criteria before filling the form
• Payment for the form to be made after filling and unique code of generated PDF to be preserved
• Form will be disqualified and may be asked by the School to re-fill if not filled correctly / having multiple entries / invalid entries.
• The submission of Online Application Form does not guarantee admission.
Please click here to complete the Online Application Procedure.
Procedure of selection for General & Minority candidates
Minority forms to be sorted by the School Admission Committee.
The Lexicon International School will prefer Hindi Linguistic Minority students
First set of Lucky draw will be conducted for minority candidates
Seats will be allotted to Hindi Linguistic minority students on priority
Remaining seats will then be open to all the other applied students
Second set of lucky draw will be conducted for all other applied candidates
1. Online Application Procedure will be supervised by the Admission Committee of the School. Parents who have applied for, will also be a part of that particular lucky draw meeting.
2. Entry of names of Students will be made after the Eligibility check, in Lucky draw process.
3. A weekday will be fixed for Lucky Draw & will be communicated to parents/Online form applicants.
4. Lucky draw will be opened in the presence of the parents/Online form applicants by the admission committee.
5. Preference will be given to minority students, subject to fulfilment of all requirements of Minority and submission of relevant documents.
6. Final Entry of those Students will be made in School register who have been selected through the Lucky Draw and signatures of all attendees will be taken.
7. Names of the selected students through lucky draw (of that Week) will be displayed on the School Website & Admission Notice Board.
8. Selected students’ admission confirmation period & payment of fees - 3 working days after the name display.
9. If selected students do not take the admission by paying the fees within 3 days after the list is displayed, selection will be cancelled and offered to the next candidate.
List of documents –
(To be submitted in the school office only after selection of student for admission through lucky draw)
Kindly note: Identity proof of the student and identity & address proof of both the parents / legal guardians is a must. However identity & address proof of one parent / legal guardian is applicable in case of single parent / legal guardian.
a. Age proof of the student (copy of birth certificate)
b. Original school leaving certificate
c. Aadhaar card copy of the student & parent/s / legal guardian/s (As required by the Education Dept.)
d. Residence proof of parent/s / legal guardian/s – Current
e. Residence proof of parent/s legal guardian/s – Permanent
f. Bonafide certificate (for admission to LKG & onwards)
g. Copy of last progress report card
h. Caste Certificate (If applicable)
i. Certificate of Legal Guardianship (If applicable)
j. Minority undertaking (If applicable)
k. 3 latest passport size photographs