NEW STUDENTS 2019-20
|TOTAL ANNUAL FEES|
OLD STUDENTS 2018-19 promoted to 2019-20 Batch
|TOTAL ANNUAL FEES|
• Break-up of School Fee is as follows –
a. Admission Fees
b. Term Fees
c. Tuition Fees
1. Fees can be paid in 2 installments.1st Installment at the time of admission, 2nd Installment by 10th August. School Admission Fee is one-time Non-refundable payment at the time of taking admission, for New Admissions only.
2. In addition to fees, parents may need to meet optional expenses such as uniform, books, note books, school lunch, transport, school publications, educational trips, excursions, class activity/co-curricular material charges, activity charges, fees for public/board examinations, Annual Days & Sports Days and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Lexicon.
3. Those opting for Transport: Transport for Term I (April to September) to be paid by 10th March. Transport for Term II (October to March) to be paid by 10th August. Defaulters will be charged a fine of 25/- per day thereafter. If a student cancels the school transport before the end of a Term, Transport charges will be payable for the Full Term. Under no circumstances will the amount be refunded or adjusted.
4. All fees are to be paid either by way of NEFT, IMPS or cash payment at School / Bank. Time period given for the payment of fees after confirmation of admission will be 3 days.
5. The academic year has 2 terms. Term I -1st April to 30th September & Term II- 1st October to 31st March.
6. If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, fees will be payable for the full Term. Under no circumstances will the fees be refunded or adjusted.
7. In case of mid-session admission, Fees has to be paid in full of the particular term along with the admission charges. No part payment will be accepted.
8. The fee schedule of the School is subject to change from time to time, at the discretion of Lexicon’s management. The School will communicate any fee revision to parents.
9. No deduction in school fees or transport charges for vacations and broken periods.
10. Fees paid once will not be refunded if admission is cancelled.
11. Once a student is registered in one school of Lexicon, no transfer is permissible to any other campus of The Lexicon Schools.
12. If the admission is cancelled before the start of new academic year, the school is not liable to refund any amount paid.